Meet the councillors!
Backbencher, Children’s and Young People, Regulation, Licensing Committees
Hopes Everyone will cast their vote for the youngest councillor in Wigan
Favourite Thing: Wigan Warriors
Me and my council work
Working for the people of my ward both on small and large projects, giving them a clear champion within the town hall.
My Typical Day
Wake up, head off to work in the NHS, then head home read and respond to council emails, see residents if need be, and review current projects.
What I'd do as "Youth Champion"
Help you use your voice in all decisions that matter to you as young people
If I am successful in becoming Youth Champion, I will work with you the youth to ensure that when we are making big decisions about the way you learn or have fun your voice is heard.
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Friendly, Ambitious, and Determined
Who is your favourite singer or band?
What is the most fun thing you've done?
If you had 3 wishes for yourself what would they be? - be honest!
Prime Minister, Get rid of greed, and lastly bring my mum back to life.
What did you want to be after you left school?
Were you ever in trouble in at school?
Boys will be Boys
What's the best thing you've done as a councillor?
Helped a Homeless person get their life back on track.
Tell us a joke.
My profile link:
- what would you do with 10 grand
- What did you used to be before you was a councillor?
- How do you deal with Anti-Social Behaviour?
- what kind of diffrences have you made?
- Do you somtimes get angry with the other councillers and why?
- Why do people fight when it is not acceptable and people get hurt and in worst cases sometimes go in hospital ?
- What would you do if you won this? Would you go on doing things for us and keep on getting better things for schools?
- do you think Wigan is a clean area?
- How do you make sure that the environment is safe for us to live in?
- Do you make sure that all the schools are helping the environment?
- View all my answered questions