If you liked I’m a Councillor (or if you didn’t!) we want to hear from you. If you tell us what you thought, it helps us make it better for next time.
Also, you’ll go into a prize draw to win £20 of WH Smiths vouchers.
Please fill in our survey:-
If you’re a student: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/366458/student-feedback-on-i-m-a-councillor-2010
If you’re a teacher: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/366451/teacher-feedback-on-i-m-a-councillor-2010
If you’re a councillor:http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/366447/councillor-feedback-on-i-m-a-councillor-2010
Thanks for telling us, we really appreciate it.
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts, the students have decided the winner in this council is…
Congratulations! The students have voted you their favourite councillor and most worthy to represent them as their youth champion.
Hard luck to Paul Tushingham, it was a close-run thing! And thank you to all the other councillors who took part, you were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this year’s event.
Please join us in 2011 for the next I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
It’s nailbiting stuff. Only 3 councillors remained …and now there are 2! The unlucky councillor leaving us today is…
Sorry to see you go, after all your hard work!
Just 2 councillors now remain! Who will you evict and who will you crown your Youth Champion? Only you can decide!!
The FINAL eviction takes place tomorrow at 3pm! So students, GET VOTING NOW for the councillor you want to WIN!
It’s been an exciting week in I’m a Councillor! The students have voted, the votes are all counted, and the results are in.
The first councillor to leave will be…
Good luck to all the survivors!
Students, KEEP VOTING! The next eviction takes place tomorrow at 3pm. Don’t forget to VOTE for the councillor you want to WIN!
The I’m a Councillor team
It’s been a hectic week and young people in Wigan have been asking lots of questions. We hope you’ve been having fun! But next week it gets tougher.
On Wednesday, at 3pm, the first councillor will be evicted. After that one will be evicted every day, until on Friday, the last councillor standing will be crowned your Youth Champion!
YOU decide who wins. So keep asking questions, to find out what they think.
And keep voting for the councillor you want to win!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! It’s like the X Factor meets Citizenship lessons.
This event is specially provided for you by Wigan Council, who want to listen to young people!
You can ASK your local councillors questions, CHAT to them online and VOTE for who you want to represent you on the council.
4th – 15th October
- what does the wigan council actually do? (1 Comment)
- why do footballers get paid more than docters doctores save lives (2 Comments)
- buses the other day I sent a question on bus fares;can’t the council open a bus stand and bus (maybe a few) which
- our school playground is unlikable OK but unlikable what would you do to make the best so i can see before i leave this (4 Comments)
- you were to swap with one of the councilors who are out who would do you swap with and 3 reasons why. :-D
- do you like skateboarding (1 Comment)
- some people have a lucky or special possession they never leave the house without;do you have one? If yes-what is it?
- what time do you answer the questions me and others send you?
- if you were in our place and needed to choose who to vote who would you vote for?(remember you can also choose Sean and (2 Comments)
- Hello , I am wondering can young carers at 16 who look after there mum get some sort of credit or help ?