Log in

Wigan Council

Question: Hello , I am wondering can young carers at 16 who look after there mum get some sort of credit or help ?

Asked by antoniab28 on 15 Oct in the Categories: category.

Short link http://iac.im/8.1222 | Comment on this question

  • Photo: Gary WilkesGary Wilkes answered:

    hi antonia … this forum isnt secure enough for personal information. if you want to you can email me at G.Wilkes@wigan.gov.uk or telephone on 736478

    i will get more information to you, may i say that i admire any child having to look after their parents.

    thanks. Gary.


Add a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.