Welcome to I'm a Councillor Get me out of here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! It’s like the X Factor meets Citizenship lessons.
This event is specially provided for you by Wigan Council, who want to listen to young people!
You can ASK your local councillors questions, CHAT to them online and VOTE for who you want to represent you on the council.
4th – 15th October
Login / Register
or just go directly to a Council using the links to the left.
- what does the wigan council actually do? (1 Comment)
- why do footballers get paid more than docters doctores save lives (2 Comments)
- buses the other day I sent a question on bus fares;can’t the council open a bus stand and bus (maybe a few) which
- our school playground is unlikable OK but unlikable what would you do to make the best so i can see before i leave this (4 Comments)
- you were to swap with one of the councilors who are out who would do you swap with and 3 reasons why. :-D
- do you like skateboarding (1 Comment)
- some people have a lucky or special possession they never leave the house without;do you have one? If yes-what is it?
- what time do you answer the questions me and others send you?
- if you were in our place and needed to choose who to vote who would you vote for?(remember you can also choose Sean and (2 Comments)
- Hello , I am wondering can young carers at 16 who look after there mum get some sort of credit or help ?